Lawn Doctor is looking for a dependable individual to join our team as a Sales Representative. Our Sales Representatives work with both current customers to add services to maintain and beautify their properties and with new leads to convert them to Lawn Doctor Customers. Lawn Doctor believes that employees who are given a chance to grow professionally will in turn help to grow our business.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation to work and good attendance record. The ideal candidate for this position needs to possess a strong work ethic, excellent customer service and communication skills, and is enthusiastic about working directly with customers. Actual work experience in sales and experience in Lawn Care is desirable but not required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting directly with new leads to convert into new Lawn Doctor Customers
- Interacting with existing customers to add additional services to their program
- Maintaining a focus on quality service for customers and potential customers
- Retaining customers through proactive post sale follow-up
- Developing a knowledge of Lawn Doctor Services to answer questions customers or prospects may have
We offer competitive salary and commissions.
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor of Hamilton County
Lawn Doctor of Hamilton County is a proud franchisee of Lawn Doctor, Inc. who has been serving local communities since 1967. With our aggressive growth plan for Hamilton County and the Indianapolis market, we are actively recruiting and hiring new lawn care technicians and sales team members to develop the business. With such growth, there are significant opportunities for professional development and advancement within our company. We provide extensive training to enable our team to excel in their positions. We are looking for enthusiastic, high-integrity, competitive, self-motivated and goal-oriented people to join our team! Our Lawn Care Technicians are committed to providing outstanding lawn care services and exceeding all of our clients’ expectations. If you enjoy working outdoors, independently and in a fast-paced positive work environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
Company Website: www.lawndoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)