Lawn Doctor is looking for a dependable and reliable individual to provide exceptional customer service to our lawn care customers. The Customer Service Representative answers phones, speaks with customers and potential customers, addresses customer issues, maintains customer data, provides price quotes and sells Lawn Doctor services over the phone, processes paperwork and makes outbound calls to customers to follow-up on estimates and ensure customer satisfaction. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is goal-oriented and hard-working.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, is friendly, and has excellent communication skills and strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Training will be provided on our software. Actual work experience in the lawn care industry is highly desirable but not required.
The following is a representative list of duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Takes inbound call from customers and potential customers
- Makes outbound calls to follow up on estimates and ensure customer satisfaction
- Sells services over the phone
- Maintains customer data records
- Processes paperwork from sales and service team members
If you enjoy multitasking and would like to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic team, we are waiting to hear from you! We offer competitive salary and commissions.
* All Lawn Doctor locations are independently owned and operated. All positions identified here are positions offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees who will interview, hire, pay, manage, etc. the person who is hired for that respective position at each specific location. All Lawn Doctor employment opportunities potentially identified through this page are offered by individual Lawn Doctor franchisees. These positions are not through Lawn Doctor Inc. or the franchise. They are offered exclusively through local Lawn Doctor franchisees.
Lawn Doctor of Hamilton County
Lawn Doctor of Hamilton County is a proud franchisee of Lawn Doctor, Inc. who has been serving local communities since 1967. With our aggressive growth plan for Hamilton County and the Indianapolis market, we are actively recruiting and hiring new lawn care technicians and sales team members to develop the business. With such growth, there are significant opportunities for professional development and advancement within our company. We provide extensive training to enable our team to excel in their positions. We are looking for enthusiastic, high-integrity, competitive, self-motivated and goal-oriented people to join our team! Our Lawn Care Technicians are committed to providing outstanding lawn care services and exceeding all of our clients’ expectations. If you enjoy working outdoors, independently and in a fast-paced positive work environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
Company Website: www.lawndoctor.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)